Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.B.
Marine Corps Officer with an MBA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration, Supply Chain Management | 2017
Ashland University, Ashland, OH
Bachelor of Science, Construction Management | 2006
East Carolina University, Greenville, SC
Operations and Sales Manager, Food Manufacturing Company | 2015 - Present
- Utilizing Key Performance Indicators and lean principles, decreased the cost of goods sold by 20%.
- Maintained strong vendor relationships decreasing lead times in the supply chain.
- Negotiated with one of the nation's largest third-party logistics companies placing the organization strategically for national distribution while also decreasing the cost of inbound and outbound shipments.
- Co-founded a strategic partnership with other manufacturers in the region to increase company distribution footprint, decrease driver time, and decrease distribution costs by 50%.
- Managed multiple projects, preparing the company for certifications and accreditations ensuring good manufacturing practices were in place and executed.
- Business to business sales representative for three states working hand-in-hand with distributor sales personnel providing product insight, technical data, and sales recommendations expanding the company footprint by 25%.
Shift Supervisor and Production Analyst, Precision Machined Parts Manufacturer | 2014 - 2015
- Assisted the Plant Manager in the scheduling and execution of jobs, sustained 5S initiatives throughout the shop and introduced six sigma techniques and efficiency improvement.
- Assembled months of data on machine utilization to facilitate improved and more accurate quoting and cost of jobs.
- Supervised the daily performance, coordinated the training, and ensured the safety of more than 120 employees.
Officer, United States Marine Corps | 2006 - 2014
- Coordinated logistics for complex, time-sensitive operations; managed and controlled inventory totaling more than $20M.
- Motivated, coached and supervised team members and procured resources for teams as large as 130 personnel.
- Trained and mentored personnel for extremely challenging and unpredictable situations, and built team exceeding expectations for performance and morale.
- Accountable for creating, facilitating and continuously improving training programs for 900 personnel.
- Supervised the planning of more than 90 logistics movements and the execution of 45 movements, simultaneously at times.
- Established open lines of communication with cross-functional teams and command hierarchy organizations to achieve objectives under extremely difficult conditions.