Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as A.G.
US Navy Surface Warfare Officer with a Master's Degree
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Science, Computer and Information Sciences | 2018
Boston University, Boston, MA
Bachelor of Science, Mathematics | 2014
University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
United States Navy | 2009 - Present
Damage Control Assistant | 2017 - Present
- Resident subject matter expert in shipboard Firefighting and Damage Control techniques, Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Defense (CBRN-D), and overall crisis management.
- Graduated from Damage Control Training Pipeline #1 of over 20 Sailors ranging from E-6 to O-4 and earned entry into Navy League for sustained superior performance in shipboard Damage Control.
Ordnance Officer | 2014 - 2017
- Supervised all operations and maintenance for over 30 Sailors and all ship's gunnery in USS Porter's Combat Gunnery division.
- Meticulously performed duties as database manager and accountant for USS Porter's Oracle-based Ordnance Information System which included documenting expenditures, requisitions, transfers, gains and losses for over 100,000 ordnance and ordnance-related items totaling over $500M.
- Maintained Weapons Department ordnance training records and supervised training for over 60 Sailors in USS Porter's Conventional Ordnance Qualification and Certification Program.
Nuclear Reactor Operator | 2011 - 2014
- Navy Enlisted Classifications: Surface Reactor Operator (3383), Instructor (9502).
- Performed duties as qualified Navy Nuclear Reactor Operator and Instructor at MTS-635 Nuclear Power Training Unit including providing quality, critical maintenance and training to over 100 students to become highly trained and qualified maintainers and operators for Navy nuclear power plants.
Nuclear Electronics Technician | 2009 - 2011
- Completed Nuclear Reactor Operator training with a 3.90 GPA and graduated as #1 of over 300 Nuclear Power School graduates among all nuclear ratings (EMN, ETN, MMN).
- Earned entry into Navy League in April 2011 for sustained superior performance as Nuclear Electronics Technician in training.