Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as J.L.
Army Maintenance Mechanic
United States Army | 2009 - Present
Maintenance Control Manager | 2017 - Present
Fort Riley, KS
- Monitored mandatory servicing schedules for more than 500 Military vehicles, weapons, generators, and other warfighting equipment; ensured vehicle readiness was always above 95%.
- Remodeled and managed stock control procedures for an inventory of more than $10M, resulting in zero loss of repair parts for a two-year period.
- Coordinated with outside units, agencies, and inspectors; increased the units overall performance rating by 10% in all rated areas.
- Planned and conducted training on new SAP logistical software to 10 junior team members guaranteeing all team members were knowledgeable on new platform.
- Developed plan that oversaw the maintenance of the organization's equipment from a foreign country to ensure the equipment was 100% ready upon arrival.
Maintenance Control Manager | 2013 - 2017
Fort Riley, KS
- Ensured the accomplishment of planning, coordinating, directing and managing maintenance of 14 M1A2 Abrams tanks, one Armored Personnel Carrier, one M88A2 Recovery Vehicle.
- Used critical thinking and technical knowledge to effectively oversee the completion of three preventive maintenance service cycles equivalent to 12,600-man hours during a highly demanding training schedule.
- Managed and maintained an inventory of tools, parts and equipment valuing in excess of $6M while serving in multiple overseas locations.
- Provided technical expertise and guidance allowing for the successful transfer of 29 Abrams battle tanks to a newly established unit in another state with minimal deficiencies.
- Volunteered more than 150 hours teaching the community's overweight kids' functional fitness and the importance of healthy eating habits.
Recovery Fleet Supervisor | 2012 - 2013
Camp Casey, Korea
- Directly oversaw all recovery and welding operations for an organization that maintained over 500 pieces of heavy track equipment and wheeled vehicles.
- Successively conducted more than 25 field recovery operations while dealing with the harsh terrain of South Korea.
- Selected to manage the maintenance team responsible for the issuing of 15 Mine Resistant Ambush Protectant vehicles valued at more than $10M on the Korean peninsula.
- Organized a fitness fundraiser to help raise money for the families of fallen special operations soldiers.
Advanced Individual Maintenance Training Instructor | 2009 - 2012
Fort Benning, GA
- Instilled motivation, purpose, and direction to more than 102 soldiers in training, resulting in 95% first time pass rates throughout the entire training period.
- Selected to escort groups of VIPs, including 62 Congressional aides throughout the training facility, explaining training methodology and techniques.
- Successfully produced the top two graduates of each training cycle and was selected by trainees as Instructor of the Cycle four times.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Senior Leaders Course
Fort Lee, VA
Advanced Leaders Course
Fort Knox, KY
Basic Leaders Course
Fort Hood, TX
Advanced Individual Maintenance Training (Advanced Job Skills and Techniques Training)
Fort Knox, KY
Annual Sexual Harassment and Rape Prevention Training
Equal Opportunity Training
Advanced First Aid Training