Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as B.F.
US Naval Academy Graduate Pursuing an MBA
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Master of Business Administration | Expected 2020
Ohio University College of Business, Athens, OH
Bachelor of Science, General Engineering | 2008
Unites States Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD
United States Marine Corps | 2013 - Present
Regimental Fire Support Officer | 2018 - Present
- Responsible for the training, equipping, and mission readiness of five different teams for worldwide deployment to support wide-ranging operational requirements.
Operations Officer | 2017 - 2018
- Planned and directed Marine Corps hurricane relief operations ashore on the islands of St. Thomas, St. Croix, St. John, and Eastern Puerto Rico during the devastating hurricane season of August-October of 2017. Key operations planned included: direction of 150 Marine Corps and Navy personnel, road and route clearance, aid-distribution, hospital and health clinic assessments, fuel distribution for emergency service generators, and coordination with local and federal authorities.
- Planned and directed five live-ordnance training exercises across Israel, Jordan, and Djibouti, and instructed host-nation military members to integrate their participation in the high-value defense exercises.
Artillery Battery Commander | 2016 - 2017
- Commanded a unit of over 200 active duty Marines in all facets of combat readiness.
- Planned and implemented the execution of unit operational training exercises.
Commanding Officer / Inspector / Instructor | 2013 - 2016
- Trained and mentored over 150 Reservist Marines with over 25 different occupational specialties in their daily administrative and combat duties.
- Accountable for maintenance of $22.5M in government equipment, including vehicles, electronic assets, and weapon systems, and an annual training budget of over $80K.