Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as S.B.
United States Military Academy Graduate
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering | 2014
United States Military Academy, West Point, NY
United States Army | 2014 - Present
Deputy Operations Director | 2017 - Present
- Plan, provide guidance and manage 17 teams responsible for training 250+ new employees every ten weeks in accordance with Army requirements to successfully move on to advanced skills training.
- Coordinate logistics including maintenance of over 500 pieces of equipment used to maintain organization readiness; resource all land, food, equipment and transportation for training events.
- Maintain accountability of $15M worth of property utilized by 50 personnel for daily training responsibilities.
- Track daily mission requirements and administrative functions to ensure completion and submit all reports to director of training.
Area Operations Manager | 2016 - 2017
- Planned, resourced and managed the movement of 900 personnel and 750 pieces of equipment from 15 different satellite organizations to Europe in support of missions to ensure operational requirements were met.
- Staffed and developed two support locations responsible for logistical and life support functions such as: medical care, lodging requirements, equipment maintenance, hazmat storage and transportation, and the creation of training facilities which ensured the successful mission completion for the Area's Executive.
- Provided oversight for government contracts valued at over $250M to ensure compliance with U.S. and local laws and codes as well as on-time completion; advised the contracting office regarding necessary amendments.
- Tracked operations across 19 countries being performed by 150+ personnel, maintained lines of communications with management on-site and advised the headquarters on procedures to ensure expectations were being met.
Deputy Disbursing Officer | 2015 - 2016
- Managed a team of 37 personnel and trained 27 more to expand operations into three additional locations in support of U.S. Army, Marine, Navy, and Air Force personnel to handle all finance related requests.
- Authored a Disbursement of Funds Standard Operating Procedure to increase efficiency and accuracy of transactions which also served as the training manual for new employees.
- Supported over 60K military and civilian personnel in Germany, Italy, and Romania in the receiving/disbursement of over $13M which allowed for efficient transition of personnel worldwide.
- Directed paying agents on laws and regulations regarding government funds and purchases; funded over 100 paying agents to conduct missions throughout Europe and Africa.
- Prepared and submitted reports directly to Defense Finance and Accounting Service, U.S. Treasury, and Federal Reserve Banks as required.
- Liaised between U.S. Army and U.S. Embassies, Bank of America, and international organizations to conduct financial operations in foreign countries in a secure and efficient manner.
Chief of Commercial Vendor Services | 2014 - 2015
Conn Barracks, Germany; Iraq
- Established the only Financial Management Support Unit Commercial Vendor Service paying office in the U.S. Army that made goods acquisition faster and less costly to the government.
- Validated and paid over $7.5M in Army contracts in support of Operation United Assistance which supported the United States commitment to fighting Ebola in West Africa.
- Trained five teams to operate independently in three countries to support U.S. Army contracting which increased the number of contracts that could be paid.
- Established proactive management techniques to achieve organizational objectives by developing and updating standard operating procedures.