Please complete this form to download the 2018 Veteran Hiring Survey Report.
The Orion Talent 2018 Veteran Hiring Survey offers a new look at both the advantages and challenges of hiring veteran talent. The infographic highlights a few findings from the report:
- 99% of companies hire Veterans, however the average effectiveness rating for these initiatives is 3.17 out of 5
- Veterans are easier to:
- Interview - 59% cite higher interview-to-hire ratios
- Hire - 65% say acceptance rates are higher
- Retain - 67% find retention higher among veterans
- The Top 3 most effective ways to recruit veterans:
- Leverage a specialized military recruiting firm (44%)
- Build a strong referral network (41%)
- Attend a military job fair (37%)
Download the survey report now for valuable insight and practical application, including the Top 3 Takeaways for improving your veteran hiring efforts.
MILITARY HIRING RESOURCES
The Business Case for Military Hiring ➔
Mary Collins of S&C Electric Company shares her inside perspective on the business benefits of recruiting and hiring military talent.
Hiring Veterans? How to Compete for the Best Military Talent ➔
Article from RecruitingDaily.com featuring Orion CEO Mike Starich.
Podcast: Challenges in Military Hiring ➔
Listen and learn about the challenges of military hiring from the perspective of both the job seeker and employer.