Job Ref: # EB-1005184726
Date Posted: 9/29/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Pasadena, CA
Salary: $27 - $32
Title: Service Technician
Location: Pasadena, CA
Shift: 7am – 5pm, Monday - Thursday
Compensation: $27/hr - $32/hr
Benefits: Employee medical premiums paid by employer, dental and vision insurance available, 401k, and PTO
Travel: Company vehicle provided; local travel to project sites. Overnight travel less than one night per month.
The company is seeking a Field Service Technician for the vehicle and facilities maintenance equipment industry. You will be part of a highly specialized team that installs, repairs, and maintains Vehicle Fleet Service Equipment. This ranges from vehicle lifts that pick-up cars, truck, buses, and trains. You will service a variety of pieces of equipment ranging from air compressors, fluid pumps, air and fluid reels. Duties and responsibilities include:
• Conduct preventative maintenance for all types of equipment.
• Installation of vehicle lifts, air compressors, pumps, etc.
• Communicate with customers and manufacturer tech support.
• Maintain and take pride in your tools, equipment, and truck.
• Assist lead engineers with various projects as needed.
• Drive company trucks and equipment including forklift, and scissor lift.
• Occasional overnight calls if service call is a far distance
• Provide good customer service
• Look up parts and schematics
• Complete own paperwork
• Must interact with customer in a professional and friendly manner
• Valid driver’s license and clean record.
• Relevant experience such as auto/diesel mechanic, rental yard mechanic, HVAC, facilities and machinery repair.
• Good mechanical ability; diagnostic and troubleshooting skills a must; familiarity with safe working practices.
• General electrical knowledge and willingness to learn.
• Air compressor repair experience a BIG plus.
• Minor welding experience is a plus.
• A desire to learn and take on challenges.