Don't miss this opportunity to interview candidates such as C.H.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Valve Maintenance
- Log Keeping
- Casualty Response Team
- Casualty Control Drills
- Emergency Egress
- Damage Control Systems
- Steam Plant Boilers
- Steam Turbine Main Engines
- Steam Turbine Generators
- Lube Oil Systems and Purifiers
- Lube Oil Testing
- Water Cooling Systems and Water Testing
- Heat Exchangers
- Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Reverse Osmosis
- Pump/Shaft Alignment
- Pump Overhaul and Repair
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Precision Measuring Devices
- Blueprint Reading
- Power Plant Operation
- Pneumatic Systems
- Flash Type Distilling Plants
- High/Low Pressure Air Compressors
- Quality Assurance Inspector
- Maintenance Scheduling
- Training Personnel
United States Navy | 2008 - 2013
Hydraulic Engineer | 2013 - Present
Virginia Beach, VA
- Managed the Hydraulic and Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (ACR) shops; successfully trained five personnel in shop upkeep.
- Performed quality assurance inspections of all of production within the hydraulic and ACR shops.
- Planned and managed all preventative maintenance, corrective maintenance, and troubleshooting of all hydraulic and air conditioning systems onboard the Landing Cushion and Air Crafts (LCAC).
- Operated hydraulic and air conditioning test stands to ensure integrity of systems.
- Manufactured, installed, repaired, and replaced stainless steel piping and steel braided flexible hoses on various systems.
Machinist Mate | 2008 - 2013
- As Space Supervisor, ensured that all assigned tasks were designated and completed in a timely fashion.
- Aligned piping systems for oil, water, air and steam.
- Controlled the operation of ship boilers and steam turbines used for ship propulsion and service systems.
- Adjusted, cleaned, tested and performed other preventative maintenance tasks on boilers, main engines, turbo generators and other auxiliary machinery including steering engines, elevators, winches, pumps and associated valves.
- Operated and maintained desalinization plants to make fresh water from sea water.
- Replaced and repaired valves, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, steam turbines and hydraulic control devices.
- Compiled and analyzed machinery operating records and reports.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
HVAC Technician | 2016
Diesel Cummins Technician Certificate | 2015
Class 3 CDL Forklift license | 2013
Boiler Generator Technician Training | 2009
Mechanical Technician | 2009
Basic Engineering Common Core Advanced | 2009