Position ID: #EB-9424627068
Date Posted: 10/21/2021 4:27:50 PM
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Salary: $17 - $18
Orion Talent is a customer-centric company focused on helping people discover meaningful careers and businesses grow by finding, delivering, and engaging the best talent around the world. We do this by providing best-in-class military hiring and talent solutions which include RPO, Military Talent Solutions, Candidate Search and Total Talent Solutions. We’re driven by a warrior ethos, commitment to customer satisfaction, and dedication to transforming companies and lives as the world’s leading talent partner.
Location: Virginia Beach, VA; possibility of working remote from the Hampton Roads area (local to Virginia Beach)
Salary: $17-$18/hr. Orion is focused on being competitive in salary as well as developing its employees in a competitive job market environment.
Travel Requirements: All travel will be predictable and very little travel will be expected for this position.
Benefits: Orion offers an industry-standard, comprehensive benefits package to include Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance (HSA and PPO options); 401k; Life Insurance; ADD/STD/LTD; vacation and paid holidays.
Career Progression: Orion has a performance-based environment with many growth opportunities for top-performers.
Orion is seeking a top performer for our recruiting team. This is your opportunity to assist jobseekers, while gaining invaluable Sales and Marketing experience in a high-paced environment. There is no prior Recruiting experience necessary as you will receive all of the training needed to succeed in this role.
In this position, you will be responsible for searching for and screening candidates for a variety of positions in multiple locations and industries:
• Communicate with candidates and identify those who have the skills and abilities our clients are looking for.
• Source and screen candidates for opportunities based on a variety of qualifications.
• Assist with resume creation and revision.
• Prepare candidates for interviews and work with them through the Orion pipeline, from sourcing to acceptance of a job offer, and keep in-contact with them after they begin their new position.
• Build, grow, and manage an assigned candidate pool.
• Submit qualified and well screened candidates to Senior Recruiters for review and feedback.
• Confirm candidates for Hiring Conferences, Mini-Conferences, and other interviews at the direction of Senior Recruiters.
• Utilize Social Media and other Marketing techniques to increase company awareness and visibility in key candidate demographics.
• Strong achievement profile, high energy, and the drive to succeed in a fast-paced recruiting environment.
• Positive attitude and solution focused.
• Strong desire to assist a team in achieving the goal.
• Outstanding presentation and communication skills.
• Ability to learn quickly.
• Ability to shift focus and work multiple tasks at the same time.
• Strong computer skills.
• Proficient with current Social Media.
• Extremely organized.
• Civilian or military recruiting experience is a plus.
• Excellent memory is a plus.