Position ID: #EB-5517755798
Date Posted: 10/20/2021 9:42:12 AM
Location: Cary, NC
U.S. - Remote
Compensation and Benefits
Orion offers competitive compensation and an industry-standard, comprehensive benefits package, to include medical, dental, and vision insurance (HSA and PPO options); as well as 401k, life insurance, ADD/STD/LTD, and generous PTO and paid holidays.
Orion Talent is a customer-centric company focused on helping people discover meaningful careers and businesses grow by finding, delivering, and engaging the best talent around the world. We do this by providing best-in-class military hiring and talent solutions which include RPO, Military Talent Solutions, Candidate Search and Total Talent Solutions. We’re driven by a warrior ethos, commitment to customer satisfaction, and dedication to transforming companies and lives as the world’s leading talent partner.
Hirepurpose, an Orion Talent company, is committed to addressing the gaps that exist in the transition from military service to civilian careers. With an emphasis in diversity jobs, Hirepurpose aims to help support veterans, transitioning military personnel, and diverse job seekers find careers they love. Launched in 2014, Hirepurpose quickly grew, and now connects job seekers with over 100 Fortune 1000 companies.
What You’ll Do
As the Business Development Representative (BDR) on our Hirepurpose Team, you’ll be responsible for managing the business development research, lead generation, initial outreach on potential accounts that would benefit from Hirepurpose’s services. You’ll be developing and supporting relationships that promote engagement and presenting Hirepurpose offerings as you discover client’s hiring challenges. You will work directly with the sales team supporting B2B lead generation, ensuring we are building a productive and robust pipeline of interested prospects. You will be required to learn specific technology requirements that will be crucial to developing lead generation, marketing campaigns. You will use Salesforce for lead pipeline, tracking forecasting. As the BDR, you will be versed in communicating effectively with clients, simplifying solutions, and creating interest. You will be the eyes and ears of the sales team: listening to for market trends, challenges in the market and within the prospects business. You will become a knowledge resource for the boarder team to help identify where the market is going, plus shape products and solutions. You will build tasked with analyzing and measuring key metric reports and optimizing lead generation efforts. You will report to the SVP, Operations and Sales, Hirepurpose.
Who You Are
• You’re energetic. In this role, you will support military and diversity hiring solutions outreaching to some of the largest and most recognizable global brands. You enjoy working independently and love to collaborate with team members in a fast-paced environment. You have a strong work ethic, enthusiastic attitude and consider yourself a self-starter.
• You’re detail oriented. You’ll serve as the primary point of contact for lead generation development and manage the outreach to potential clients. You’ll support sales operations by developing those initial warm client relationships and discoveries to support the sales team in drafting a scope of work.
• You’re a people-person. Hold initial introduction meeting of Hirepurpose services with potential client, gathering information during the discovery to see if they are a fit for Hirepurpose services.
• You exceed standards. Our company uses a variety of concrete, tangible metrics to track progress. You have a history of success and you’re driven to surpass expectations.
• You’re a team player. You’ll prepare and participate in team brainstorming sessions related to sales, client services, and product development.
• You’re an effective communicator. You’re warm, you’re direct, and have the ability to simplify technical aspects of Hirepurpose’s services.
• You’re committed to the military and diversity. You have a passion to help veterans and diverse candidates find careers they love!
• 4-year college degree or equivalent experience
• 5 years of work experience in client management or combination of sales and account management
• Excellent communicator and listener
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Flexibility and adaptability
• Exceptional presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and PowerPoint
• Knowledge of customer service practices
• Fierce and competitive spirit
• Experience in human resources, recruiting, or staffing firm environment