Job Ref: # EB-1474992754
Date Posted: 9/22/2023 1:19:32 PM
City, State: indianapolis, IN
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000
• Title: Facilities Maintenance Planner
• Location: Indianapolis, IN (relocation assistance available)
• Shift: M-F 7-330pm
• Compensation: $75-85k base salary + 8% bonus + OT for any work done outside of standard schedule
• Benefits: Company values the individual contributions of their employees, and they show this through providing great benefits such as full medical/dental/vision insurance, short-term disability, 21 days PTO, 13 paid holiday, 6 sick days, 401k w/6% match + additional 3% employer contribution, and much more!
Reporting to the Facilities Manager, you will schedule preventive and corrective maintenance activities for the Facilities Department. Determine the best approach for work order completion, including obtaining necessary schematics and checking parts availability. Initiate purchase requisitions for MRO-related parts and services. Additionally, you will oversee the implementation and usage of maintenance-related continuous improvement systems and tools within the department. You will partner with Production Teams, Maintenance Technicians, MRO Storeroom Personnel, and other Planners to support daily operations at the site.
• Plan maintenance activities for the Facilities Department, including contracted external resources.
• Coordinate equipment repairs and maintenance with Supply Chain and Quality Assurance Teams.
• Enforce site safety, environmental and GMP rules and regulations.
• Manage workforce coverage/overtime needs for the department.
• Develop standard work order templates for jobs that are repetitive and require only time planning.
• Review work order backlog and rework and provide improvement recommendations.
• Use CMMS to monitor and improve performance of department Maintenance and Reliability program.
• Monitor department maintenance metrics and manage MRO/outside services budget.
• High school diploma or GED.
• 3+ years of maintenance experience.
• 1+ year of maintenance planning/scheduling.
• Ability to work weekends periodically for site maintenance coverage.