Position ID: # EB-1342398514
Date Posted: 8/25/2022 5:17:40 PM
Location: Houston, TX
Salary: $62,500 - $62,500
Job DescriptionJob Summary:
Assists and contributes to the activities of the sales operations team by developing and maintaining relationships with customers and securing additional business to increase revenues and profits and ensuring that all new business meets the guidelines set forth in the strategic business plan and corporate business model.
• Sells services and programs, builds, and works a large sales pipeline through warm and cold call activity, networking, and lead generation.
• Establishing and building relationships with clientele and prospective buyers.
• Understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives, strategies, and customer requirements.
• Develops proposals and negotiates and closes new business.
• Meets with prospective clients to explain services, cost, and advantages
• Account management, including detailed account planning, sales forecasting, and communication within the team and customer.
• Maintain relationships with existing clients to further expand and cross-sell additional lines of service
• Educates small and large groups of prospects and customers services and products
Required Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Business-to-business sales experience
• Consultative selling approach experience
• Dynamics software preferred not required
Required Education: High School Diploma
Salary: $62,500+ commission and benefits First year OTE $85,000