National Distinguished Candidate Hiring Conferences
Hire Top Military Officer Talent through these National Events
UPCOMING DISTINGUISHED CANDIDATE CONFERENCES
August 5-6, 2019
September 9-10, 2019
October 7-8, 2019
San Diego, CA
October 28-29, 2019
Our National Distinguished Candidate Conferences (DCCs) offer a unique format, designed to maximize your chances of connecting with the right candidate. We created the DCC to present you with the top military candidates to help fill your hiring needs. All candidates are already screened by us, saving you time in the hiring process. You will only be presented with candidates that specifically meet the qualifications you are seeking, ensuring the event is an efficient and productive use of your time. In 2018, 130 client companies interviewed Orion's Military Officers at our Distinguished Candidate Conferences, with 30% making multiple hires.
Orion's DCCs help you to hire future leaders for your organization, boosting key growth and development in your company. Our DCCs showcase the very top tier of Military Officers transitioning from Active Duty. These veterans have consistently distinguished themselves from their peers in their education, military background and performance.
OUR JUNIOR MILITARY OFFICER CANDIDATES AT THESE NATIONAL EVENTS
- Service Academy graduates
- Candidates with Bachelor's degrees with a minimum GPA of 3.0 from top tier colleges and universities
- Candidates with advanced degrees (such as MBAs) and professional certifications (such as PMP and PE)
- Those who have been consistently ranked above their peers in Officer Evaluation Reports
These candidates are willing to relocate and are geographically flexible. They are seeking careers with advancement opportunities, including Leadership Development, Operations Management, Engineering, and Sales.
Distinguished Candidate Conference Highlights
- These events will feature 30 minute Client Presentations in which you can present to the candidates you'll be interviewing in advance. We recommend a C-level or VP Presenter for client presentations.
- Enjoy an additional opportunity for socializing with the candidates and other Hiring Managers, at our President's Reception following the Keynote Address on Monday evening.
- Pre-screened, assessed, qualified Officer Candidates suitably matched for your particular hiring needs.
- A private and professional interview setting.
- Personalized attention to ensure the best in customer service, including insight on the candidates and advice on the most effective hiring strategy.
- Cost of the hotel room in which interviews will be held (Standard room rate per night).
- Fee (applicable only upon hiring). Previously negotiated contract rate.
General Conference Agenda
You or a member of your team will have the opportunity to present a 30-minute briefing on the company and available positions.
Keynote Speaker Address
A keynote speaker will address attendees on topics pertinent to hiring military personnel.
Enjoy an informal reception with Orion's leadership team, other clients, and interviewing candidates. This is a terrific opportunity to observe the networking and interpersonal skills of our candidates.
Distinguished Candidate Interviews
8:00 am - 5:00 pm: Conduct individual interviews with JMOs specifically matched to your hiring needs.
In addition, Orion's Executive Leadership Team will be available throughout these events to meet and discuss your company's talent planning and how our dedicated on-boarding programs, assessment tools, and other enterprise-scale service offerings may be able to support your organization in 2019 and beyond.
What do our clients have to say about the caliber of candidates at an Orion Distinguished Candidate Conference?
"The Distinguished Candidate Conference was a well-run event with a great Keynote speaker. Everyone did a great job; it's always a pleasure to work with Orion!" - Senior Program Manager, Honeywell
"Our experience at Orion's Distinguished Candidate Conference was a great success. The candidates were of the highest caliber and extremely well matched for our Leadership Development Program. This event enabled us to hire 5 outstanding JMOs very efficiently, saving weeks of time. I look forward to seeing the impact these new leaders will have on BP." - Program Manager, BP