Date Posted: 1/25/2023 8:43:19 AM
City, State: San Diego, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $80,000
Equipment Maintenance Technicians
San Diego, CA
Equipment Maintenance Technicians work at a state-of-art manufacturing facility conducting troubleshooting, repair, and calibration of the electronics, pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics and mechanical systems. You will be responsible for maintaining the overall productivity by ensuring system performance is optimized.
Some of your day-to-day responsibilities will be:
• Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on equipment and systems.
• Perform field modifications and retrofits as per Engineering Change Notices.
• Install, test, adjust, calibrate, and repair equipment according to maintenance specifications and repair manuals.
• Drive solutions and guidelines by recommending and writing maintenance procedures and specifications.
• Opportunity to provide leadership to other technicians by providing training and mentoring.
Equipment Maintenance Technicians typically earn $65-80K in their first year, depending on interview, background, and experience.
Skills & Qualifications
Experience in testing, troubleshooting, and repairing electronics/electro-mechanical equipment and systems is very important in Maintenance roles. The most successful candidates will carry the following skills:
• Methodical approach to troubleshooting
• Ability to independently learn systems and processes associated with the role
• Must have good computer skills, and be competent in common office applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
• Ability to read and understand electrical and mechanical blueprints and schematics.
• Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Ability to prioritize assignments. Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines