Date Posted: 5/24/2023 1:30:44 PM
Location: Bremo Bluff, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $100,000
Title: Commissioning Construction Project Manager
Location: Bremo Bluff, VA
Shift: Mon-Friday 1st shift standard, but flexibility to support project requirements (must be flexible with OT and weekend shifts possible)
Compensation: $80-$100k depending on qualifications and experience!
Benefits: Medical and dental plans, Paid holidays and vacations, and a Matching 401k program!
Travel: This position will require travel to and from the project site.
Vaccine Requirement: Not Required
The Commissioning Project Manager is responsible for the successful execution of all aspects of the assigned project. All projects will be completed in a safe, quality, and cost-effective manner. An Industrial Wastewater Treatment License is preferred but not required.
• Client liaison
• Communicate regularly with client PM
• Attend regularly scheduled weekly and monthly meetings
o Assist in preparation of required meeting documents
o Lead meeting presentation
• Project scheduling
• Review and update project schedule weekly
• Communicate/correct schedule deviations
• Project documentation
• Develop and maintain project reporting schedule
• Ensure required reports are correct and submitted per client requirements
• Direct and coordinate with project staff
• Project Superintendent
• Project Safety Director
• Assistant Project Manager
• Environmental Manager
• Project Coordinator
• Project Engineer
• Coordinate vendors and subcontractors
• Assist with tracking of costs and preparation of project cost reports
• Read, comprehend, and implement project drawings and specifications
• Assist with recognition of change orders and preparation of required documentation
• Construction Project Management experience. Superintendent experience a plus.
• Experience in Industrial Wastewater Operations and Project Management, having successfully demonstrated the ability to succeed utilizing this knowledge base.
• Subject matter expertise in Physical and Chemical treatment processes, additional experience with biological systems is not required but preferred.
• Ability to comprehend and follow safety procedures.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to evaluate physical characteristics of water and waste streams.
• Perform and interpret laboratory analyses.
• Ability to evaluate, operate, and troubleshoot process equipment, meters, and gauges.
• Understanding of major mechanical equipment and able to perform preventive and corrective maintenance on those components.
• Comprehension of electrical systems 600 Volts and below, inclusive of 24VDC controls circuits.
• General understanding of industrial programing languages for SCADA/DCS systems.
• 40-hour Hazwoper certificate with current 8-hour refresher preferred.