Date Posted: 11/29/2022 4:38:42 PM
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 10
Required Degree: Associates
Salary (USD): $75,000 - $110,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Project Superintendent positions with a company that designs and creates themed attractions, rides, and resorts.
Location: Orlando, FL
Compensation: $75K-$105K base salary, depending on experience + 5% Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 6% match, short/long-term disability, flexible spending/health savings accounts, Vacation plus paid Holidays, Personal Holidays and Sick Days, plus many great perks – including park passes, hotel discounts, and free Comcast cable and internet.
Vaccine Requirement: The company does not have a vaccination requirement or policy
As a Project Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for the daily management of the overall project site including all coordination activates between the various Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Architects and Engineers and their Sub-Consultants, Show / Ride Vendors, and the various Park Operating Departments (Operations, Security, Food, Merchandise, etc.). This includes pre-planning and execution to ensure the Contractor is providing adequate resources to the tasks to meet Cost, Safety, Quality, and Schedule.
• Responsible for ensuring that the work being installed by the Contractors is per the drawings and specifications, using sound construction practices and good quality workmanship. This includes but is not limited to ensuring the latest drawings, specifications and the company’s environmental, occupational health and safety procedures are being followed and that the facilities being built are dimensionally accurate. Demand quality from all contractors, subcontractors, and vendors while meeting cost and schedule requirements.
• Responsible for daily on-site supervision of the Facility Contractors, Sub-Contractors, and Show / Ride vendor interfaces and manages the daily, weekly, or monthly field inspections w/ the authority having jurisdiction.
• Educational requirements include a two-year education beyond high school or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience. Associate degree (AA) (list discipline(s)) – in Construction, Engineering, or Architecture or equivalent years of experience.
• Experience requirements include a minimum of five to ten years construction site supervision and layout experience. Minimum experience as a project superintendent: 10-15 years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Full working knowledge of surveying techniques, equipment standards and procedures is necessary.
• Must have the ability to read blueprints and develop as-builts.
• Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office and Meridian Prolog software.