Date Posted: 3/16/2023 2:06:10 PM
Location: Midwest Region, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $80,000
Title: Sales Manager
Location: Live near any major metro airport in Midwest. Cleveland, Cincinnati, Detroit, Chicago is ideal.
Shift: Day Shift Monday-Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Compensation: $80,000 Base Salary + Car Allowance (8k) + Commissions (100k+ total compensation)
Benefits: Full Comprehensive Benefits Package + Generous 401(k) Match + Car + Laptop + Cellphone
Travel: 35-40% Travel varies depending on appointments set – under 4 hours you drive – over 4hr you fly.
Vaccine Requirement: No
Position Description: This role is within the Power Systems division. You aren't selling a product; you are selling the bigger picture of keeping power generation and natural gas pipelines performing at their optimum. In these times, companies want to ensure they are doing everything they can to accomplish that.
• You will be based out of one of the larger territories in the US. Territory that spans multiple states in the Midwest. You should be comfortable traveling in and around those areas as needed (primarily by personal auto with some air travel).
• You will travel to customers, engaging the decision-makers on how your products separate themselves from their competitors. You will travel 35-40% of the time, depending on the customer and need.
• Your travel schedule will include day trips as well as trips lasting a few days.
• Your customers will be large, industrial operating companies in Power Generation, Oil & Gas, Refineries, etc. They will also be small facilities ie hospitals, universities, etc. The idea of a complex industrial system should be highly interesting to you to learn and become knowledgeable in.
• Junior Military Officer with desire to enter technical sales.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to develop and execute a sales plan/presentation.
• Ability to travel and live withing Midwest sales territory.