Date Posted: 11/23/2022 1:58:34 PM
Location: Fairmont, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Fairmont, MN
Pay: $25.50/hr + $1.50 shift Differential
Schedule: 12on/2off 2nd shift – 3pm-11:30 pm. This position requires the flexibility to work 40+ hours per week, weekends as required and fulfill on-call duties for repairs and assistance.
• Work-Life Balance
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, FSA
• Short- and Long-Term Disability
• Life Insurance and Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programs
• Paid Vacation, Company Paid Holidays, Bereavement Pay, Jury Duty, Military Leave
• Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement
• Scholarship Program
• Profit Sharing Plan (401k)
Career Progression: The company provides rapid career growth opportunities and certifications.
As a Maintenance Technician II, you will perform preventive and reactive maintenance duties required for the manufacturing operations of the plant. Priorities of the Maintenance Technician include the execution of PM schedules, repair of any equipment that is needed to maintain maximum production rates and maintenance of an adequate spare parts inventory. Responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshoot and perform repairs on machines and their controls (extruders, corrugators, extrusion die, DC /AC motor & drives, downstream equipment, chillers & etc.).
• Maintain and build job skills through company training programs.
• Contact, specify, and order replacement parts & control components from supplier as needed.
• Effectively contribute to CMMS performance through timely PM & Repair Work Order completion while ensuring compliance.
• 1st responder to troubleshooting machine problems, contact Electrical Engineering if additional support is needed.
• Support Daily Management directives and initiatives.
• Help develop and implement Continuous Improvement projects to improve production efficiencies and Safety.
• Work with Production Staff to ensure the safe and reliable operation of plant equipment.
• Must be at least 18 years old.
• Experience using Electrical Test equipment: Voltmeter, Ammeter, ohm meter, Megger & etc.
• Understanding basic machine function and Sequence of Operations of production machinery.
• Experienced in reading Electrical, pneumatics and mechanical drawings.
• Knowledge of NEC, UL508A, and NFPA 79 codes.
• Lock Out Tag Out Safety procedures.
• Arc Flash and PPE Requirements.
• Strong industrial mechanical, electrical, plumbing, and pneumatic skills including troubleshooting.
• Strong leadership ability with time management and task prioritization skills.
• Strong in electrical formulas and mechanical math.
• Knowledge of 3 Phase Industrial wiring and power distribution.
• AC & DC Drive / Motor PMs, wiring, programming, & troubleshooting.
• Troubleshoot PLC I/O and networking.