Date Posted: 5/21/2020 7:38:34 PM
Location: Manassas, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $100,000 - $200,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Critical Facilities Manager positions with an American multinational technology company that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
**AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION** Secret clearance or expired Top Secret clearances will not work.
As a Critical Facilities Manager, your performance objectives will include:
• Empower a culture of safety, security, and compliance in all aspects of datacenter activities.
• Establish and enhance strong working relationships with customers.
• Oversee the day-to-day operations and maintenance of mechanical and electrical equipment in a datacenter.
• Ensure that electrical, mechanical, and fire/life safety equipment within the datacenter is operating at peak efficiency.
• Ensure compliance with infrastructure operations standardization.
• Act as an escalation point for all facilities-related issues within the datacenter, escalating to the Data Operations Manager as needed.
• Management of small-to-medium projects from conception to completion.
• Ensure routine reporting for critical infrastructure.
• Drive cost/energy efficiency projects.
• Identify single points-of-failure at regional datacenter locations.
• Coordinate, plan, schedule, and supervise CE audits and compliance verifications.
Location: Manassas, VA
• 2+ years of relevant work experience in a datacenter or other critical environment
• Experience working with the operation of building cooling, electrical, mechanical, and life safety systems
• Experience with Electrical Power Monitoring Systems (EPMS), Branch Circuit Monitoring (BCM), Building Automation Systems (BAS), and Battery Monitoring Systems (BMS)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Associate’s or Bachelor's degree in applicable engineering field or mechanical or electrical trades preferred.
• 3+ Years’ experience working on large scale projects preferred.
• Project Management Institute (PMI) or similar certification preferred.
• Experience with physical IT infrastructures (e.g. Servers, SANs, Networking, etc.) preferred.