Date Posted: 5/24/2023 9:44:16 PM
Location: Haverhill, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 8
Salary (USD): $115,000 - $130,000
Title: Director of Operations Location: Haverhill, MA Shift: M-F, day shift hours
Compensation: $115k - $130k DOEQ
Benefits: Competitive salary, attractive benefits package, Generous Company pension plan, Positive work-life balance, Excellent career progression opportunities, Employee Assistance Program, Free parking
Vaccine Requirement: No
Responsible for all manufacturing operations and personnel including scheduling, production, maintenance, productivity, quality, and safety. Key responsibilities include delivering to the company production plan, leadership of all manufacturing activities in a safe and efficient manner and improving productivity through continuous improvement activities.
• Responsible for day-to-day management of manufacturing activities to achieve production schedules, budgeted operating profit, and working capital targets.
• Oversee plant operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and cost-effective management of resources
• Coordinate resource planning (personnel, materials, equipment and training) to ensure the company objectives are met,
including daily delivery and productivity goals.
• Manage/optimize supply chain, procurement, planning, demand management, master scheduling, shipping/receiving, and
• Manage facilities and maintenance activities and assure compliance with regulatory requirements (city and OSHA), company policies and procedures, and take an active role in safety awareness and accident prevention.
• Drive efficiencies through reduced cycle time, waste reduction, and continuous improvement.
• Proactively identify potential business issues and/or constraints, develop risk mitigation plans, and escalate, as appropriate.
• Provide motivational leadership and communication to all team associates to ensure understanding and attainment of y
Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Inventory performance objectives.
• Ensure the operation complies with all company policies including the company’s operating system.
• Bachelor’s Degree in related field; (Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing / Technology, or equivalent
• MS and/or MBA preferred
• Lean Six Sigma and process improvement certifications preferred
• 8 – 10 years of proven leadership/supervisory experience performing within a multifunctional manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, budgeting and cost management, and metric/KPI development
Key Leadership Capabilities and Attributes:
• Accountability and collaboration oriented
• Customer focused and strategic agility
• Ability to navigate changes and ambiguity
• Excellent leadership and organizational abilities, business acumen, professional judgement, strategic agility, and
• Outstanding negotiation skills
• High sense of urgency, self-motivated, and capable of multi-tasking