Date Posted: 9/15/2020 10:25:39 AM
Location: St Cloud, MN
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $50,000 - $65,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Production Supervisor position.
Position Description: Production Supervisor
Our client has built a reputation as an aggressive growth company with a people-focused, tenured management team committed to developing and mentoring teams of partners to deliver the best quality service in a highly competitive service industry. They constantly analyze specific customer needs and tailor their services to build long-lasting relationships. Due to their growth, all successful candidates will have excellent career opportunities in the company.
Our client is seeking a Production Supervisor to lead and direct their Production team. Responsibilities include hiring, training, and directing individuals who are performing entry level production positions on one of their fast-paced shifts; meeting daily productivity and quality requirements; maintaining inventory control; maintaining safety in the plant; training partners on company safety policies; ensuring compliance with OSHA standards and regulations; and emphasizing a culture of safety at the location overall. This is a management position, with hands-on responsibility and accountability for daily production flow and bottom-line results.
Location: St. Cloud, Minnesota (North West, MN – about 1 hr north of Minneapolis)
Travel Requirements: Minimal
Shift Work: Second Shift - 2:45pm – 11:15pm
• A four-year college degree is a preference (but not required if you have equivalent leadership experience) – will consider both 4-5-year NCOs, Junior Military Officers and SNCO’s.
• Valid Driver’s license
• Must have Strong leadership and a Servant Leadership style
• Ability to set and prioritize goals
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer is preferred.
Salary: $50k – 65k + great benefits!
• Competitive Pay
• 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
• Disability and Life Insurance Package
• Paid Vacation and Holidays
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• Partner Perks!
• A long-term career!