Date Posted: 8/23/2023 2:09:01 PM
City, State: Portland, OR
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $25 - $36
Title: Commercial Carpenter
Location: Portland, OR (Project Based)
$32-36/hr Journeyman Carpenter
Benefits: Comprehensive healthcare benefits, 401(k), PTO
Travel: Occasional overnight, they do try to schedule crews based on project location.
Laborers and Carpenter Helpers will assist and follow the directions of Superintendents, Foremen, and Journeyman Carpenters while complying with all safety policies and procedures.
Duties may include but are not limited to assisting with the laydown process and finishing of flatwork, performing tie spacing layout, vibrating and floating concrete, straightening, plumbing, and square wall forms, and assisting with footing construction. Interested candidates should have the basic tools, and be dependable.
• Experience in carpentry to match level of position.
• Own basic tools, and be able to operate power tools.
• Be dependable.
• Framing and rough carpentry as well as finish carpentry
• Concrete placement and forming
• Metal studs, drywall, taping, and texture
• Windows and doors
• Exterior labor including concrete work and forming.
• Ability to perform work from ladders and scaffolding.
• Punch work and various other duties as assigned.
• Inspect work for accuracy and quality.
• Follow OSHA and company safety rules and regulations.
• Other duties as assigned.