Date Posted: 9/15/2021 8:46:03 AM
Location: Atlanta, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $85,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for an Implementation Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
Salary: $80-85K with 20% target bonus
Benefits: Robust benefits package with a choice of two different health insurance plans, dental and vision coverage, a company-payment of 75% of the premium and a 401K program with a 50% match on the first 6% of contribution, and a fully paid $50,000 insurance policy for each employee. The company will match up to $5,000 employee contributions to IRS-qualified charitable organizations.
Position Description: Profile of ideal candidate: Strong analytical, data management and financial skills. Strong communication skills and focus on customer service. Candidate is expected to work independently with limited direction from leadership. Exceptional multi-tasking skills required to manage multiple customers. Must be results-oriented while paying close attention to detail. Good presentation skills.
• Under the supervision of the Director, Implementation, reviews the MRO requirements and coordinates vendor support services, training and administrative requirements for up to 10-12 different member companies during the first 3-6 months of their participation in company programs
• Provides analytical products and tools to assess effectiveness of pricing programs and products for use in sourcing new business and expanding product offerings
• In conjunction with vendor-led teams, manages roll-out and program implementation with new customers, develops tools and reports to assist in tracking and enhancing the new customer roll-out process. Coordinates the implementation of value-added programs, execution of tri-lateral on-site reviews and meetings and all program details related to the new member on-boarding process
• Conducts presentations of training, overviews of offerings and the implementation process both on-site and via webinar for new locations and develops refresher training packages. Must be comfortable in making these presentations and presenting in front of diverse audiences ranging from senior executives to plant workers
• Reviews spend reports, scrubs data and identifies opportunities for SKU rationalization, product optimization, cost savings and operational synergies/consolidation
• Works with national and regional suppliers on special pricing arrangements, pricing challenges, and purchasing actions for special projects and programs
• Maintains benchmarking files, evaluation spreadsheets and records of all by-laws and member correspondence
• Works with key contract suppliers to identify and resolve customer issues during the implementation process
• Identifies opportunities for the introduction of additional service offerings within the assigned new member companies, coordinates with other teams as appropriate to introduce new offerings during the implementation and start-up phases
• Maintains and updates checklists of implementation actions and prepares companies for hand-off to the MRO Operations team as appropriate 3-6 months after the start date of their program launch.
• College degree is required, financial management and/or accounting majors preferred but not required. A graduate degree in Business Administration, manufacturing-related disciplines, or information technology is a decided plus
• Must have good communication and customer service skills and the demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities simultaneously
• Two-three years of experience in a manufacturing or consumer products company is a plus but not a requirement
• Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must.