Date Posted: 11/16/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Franklin Park, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $29 - $32
• Title: Floor Lead
• Location: Franklin Park, IL
• Shift: Typical Dayshift 8am-5pm
• Compensation: $26.50/hr-$30/hr + OT
• 401k after 60-days
• 2-weeks’ PTO – after 1-year you will be granted 3-weeks’ PTO
• Travel: Projects will be within 30-minutes of the park
Position Description: You are responsible for leading a team and performing the final review quality inspection of a high-end customer made SEG product. You will oversee a team of 21 members and directly report to the supervisor. By leading by example, you will also efficiently and accurately assemble, disassemble and pack company SEG product.
Requirements: The company is looking for candidates bringing great attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills. Additional requirements are listed below:
• Must have a record of good attendance.
• Must have basic mechanical or carpentry experience.
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing procedures
• Understand the unique customer expectations across markets including Trade Show, Corporate Event, Corporate Environments, Stage Event, Retail Brands in-store, and others.
• Ability to read and understand all aspects of a work order, set-up instructions, and frame drawings, and graphic layout.
• Experience being a team leader.
• Experience unloading merchandise is a plus.
• Able to read scale blueprints, technical prints and architectural plans and lead installation and dismantle of complex exhibits is required.
• General math skills are required.
• Ability to lift 50lbs.