Date Posted: 11/16/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Wenatchee, WA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $30 - $35
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Equipment Ops Technician positions with a producer of lab grown diamonds.
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Compensation: $30-$35/hour + overtime
Shift: Swing shifts on a 3-day, 12-hour rotation.
Benefits: Excellent benefits package including 401(k) matching, Health, Life, Dental, Holidays, Generous PTO, Sick Leave, employee discounts, and relocation expenses covered. Free catered lunches are delivered daily!
As an Equipment Ops Technician, you will step into a pivotal role within a dynamic team of skilled technicians and engineers. Your focus spans the operation and repair of cutting-edge semiconductor-style plasma CVD reactors, lasers, furnaces, robots, and associated equipment. From troubleshooting complex electro-mechanical systems to routine maintenance, your responsibilities ensure the reliability of a diverse range of equipment, contributing to a collaborative environment that supports manufacturing processes and continuous improvements. Responsibilities will include:
• Troubleshoot plasma CVD reactors with complex computer-controlled electro-mechanical, high vacuum, high-power microwave, and high-pressure gas systems.
• Perform routine maintenance and repairs to minimize tool downtime and increase equipment availability and reliability.
• Create and maintain necessary production documentation, collaborating with the team to support continuous improvements.
• Communicate production status and issues promptly to the team and management.
• Train personnel on equipment, maintenance, and safety practices.
• Operate, repair, and maintain a diverse range of equipment, ensuring an adequate production environment.
• Associate degree, military technical training (4+ years), or 5+ years' related technical work experience.
• Manufacturing/Facilities experience advantageous; lead technician experience preferred.
• Proficient in troubleshooting high vacuum and microwave systems.
• Strong electrical/mechanical aptitude, including compressed gas control.
• Familiarity with PPF and safe handling of HV, microwaves, compressed gases, and chemicals.
• Accurate execution of critical tasks as per procedures.
• Good computer skills (MS Office or Google Apps equivalent).
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Physical requirements: standing, kneeling, reaching, climbing, occasional lifting (up to 50 lbs).
• Availability for overtime, weekend work, and willingness to work swing shift.
• Military veterans with Navy Nuclear, Avionics, (or other highly technical fields) experience have been extremely successful in this and other roles.