Date Posted: 9/14/2021 10:36:10 AM
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $65,000 - $90,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for an Outside Sales Representative
Location: NYC Metro
Salary: $65-90k base + Commission. 1st year earnings end up around ~$120k. Commissions are uncapped!!
Hours: M-F 8-4p
Benefits: PACOA offers a wide variety of benefits including 401k, med/dental/vision insurance, paid holiday, PTO, life insurance, short/long-term disability, travel allowance, company cell phone and iPad, etc
Position Description: The Outside Sales Representative is responsible for growing sales through weekly warehouse orders, special event opportunities, dropship programs, and selling other promotional programs. They will analyze each account and develop specific customer strategies based on their individual needs, while providing solutions that meet PACOA objectives. This role manages the customer relationships and will be the liaison between the customer and PACOA. As necessary, attendance is required at industry related trade shows, trainings, or other events.
• Deliver strategic sales plans that engage retailers and increase customer base within a defined territory
• Represent PACOA professionally and ethically in all activities and communications
• Cultivate strong business relationships with key decision makers to grow the overall business
• Prioritize weekly customer sales routes and calls accordingly to meet goals and objectives
• Share successes and seek guidance on challenges with management to gain insight and support
• Effectively communicate with internal teams to resolve customer issues & questions in a timely manner
• Collaborate and share ideas and success stories to help your teammates succeed
The ideal fit for this position is a civilian or military member who wants to develop and grow and already established brand. You will be working hand-in-hand with customers in a defined territory and will be the face of the PACOA brand. This role requires a driven individual who can think critically and on their toes.
• Prior knowledge of hardware, tools, paint supplies, etc is a plus but not required.
• Prior sales experience also puts your resume at the top of the pile but it is not a requirement.
• Very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Excellent listening and negotiating skills.
• Able to manage your own time efficiently. You WILL NOT be micromanaged, but it’s on you to ensure customers are happy and numbers are being met.