Date Posted: 5/25/2023 12:06:19 PM
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $27 - $31
Title: Service Technician
Location: Houston Texas
Shift: M-F flexible on which hours you work, Typical O/T ranges from 2-10 hrs per week.
Compensation: $27-31/hour. This is a “salary plus” position, meaning you will be paid for 40 hours no matter what, and anything over that is time and a half. If you work on a Saturday, you are paid time and a half the first 8 hours, then double time for anything over 8 hours. Sunday and holidays are always paid double time.
Benefits: Health, 401k, Life, provided the first day of the month following start date.
A tech’s day/pay starts when they leave the house and ends when they return home.
Vaccine Requirement: N/A
As a Service Technician you will travel to customer sites to perform routine, preventative, and emergency maintenance and repairs on oil-injected and oil-free air compressors. You will perform diagnostics on malfunctioning compressors, determine possible causes for malfunctions, and perform repairs as suggested by diagnostics and assessment. You will be expected to provide a high level of customer service, responding to customer needs, and working to satisfy customer expectations, and serve as an ambassador for the company.
Ideal candidates for this role will possess the following:
• 4+ years of technical experience maintaining and repairing various types of electrical systems, and an understanding of mechanical.
• Experience with hydraulics, pumps, electrical systems, gearboxes and conveyors are also desired.
• Demonstrated expertise in the maintenance, overhaul, and repair of a wide variety of industrial equipment to include hydraulics and compressors.
• Refrigeration experience is a huge plus, but not required.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
• Must have an acceptable credit history to obtain American Express business credit card.