Date Posted: 9/15/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Valencia, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $90,000 - $90,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Maintenance Manager positions with a global enterprise with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, creating quality home improvement products including closet doors, shower doors, and custom glass for 50 years.
Location: Valencia, CA
Compensation: $100K-$120K (Hourly w/OT)
Shift: First Shift 6AM-3PM (Monday through Friday)
Benefits: Company offers a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, 401k, and PTO
As a Maintenance Manager, you will supervise and lead all maintenance processes and operations. Responsibilities will include:
• Supervising and leading all maintenance processes and operations.
• Tracking expenses and overseeing the budget for maintenance.
• Maintaining all machinery to ensure it is at working standards.
• Creating and implementing maintenance procedures.
• Rotating on-call shifts.
• Conducting regular inspections of the facilities to detect and resolve problems.
• Planning and managing all repair and installation activities.
• Ensuring all department workers adhere to the safety policies and procedures.
• Assigning repair schedules and evaluating repair cost estimates.
• Documenting and preparing daily progress reports and maintenance logs.
• Overseeing equipment stock and placing orders for new supplies when necessary.
• The ideal candidate has exceptional leadership and organizational skills to keep the processes running smoothly.
• High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
• PLC Troubleshooter experience is a must.
• Good understanding of the technical features of PLCs, encoders, sensors, electrical, systems, welding, and machining.
• Strong knowledge facilities machines and equipment.
• Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.