Date Posted: 11/16/2023 8:55:44 AM
City, State: Everett, WA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $30 - $35
Title: Maintenance Technician
Location: Everett, WA
Shift or Travel: First Shift (M-F)
Compensation: $30 - $35+/hr depending on experience and qualifications plus OT
Benefits: Best in class benefits and insurance; training, certifications, and formal education reimbursement options; competitive wages and bonus plans
C-19 vaccine requirement: N/A
Perform maintenance and mechanical repair of industrial high-speed manufacturing equipment, plant infrastructure and facilities. This role requires partnering with the manufacturing operation team in diagnosing, troubleshooting and repair of the plant equipment.
• Troubleshoot, support & repair of all production equipment
• Determine material, parts, and equipment to be used for repair, installation and stock.
• Install, inspect, repair and maintain the mechanical, electrical and other related systems in all production and supporting departments
• Coordinate and participate in scheduled/preventive maintenance on all production equipment Inspect, operate and maintain steam, heating, cooling and water treatment systems in entire plant
• Complete all necessary documentation as described under company guidelines
• Design and implement installation of new equipment and tools
• Must comply with all company safety rules and policies
• Other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in industrial maintenance.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Applied Learning - Ability to participate in needed learning activities in a way that makes the most of the learning experience.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
• Judgment - The ability to formulate a sound decision using the available information.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Technical Aptitude - Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
• Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
• Self Motivated - Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
• Resilient - Ability to recover from, or adjust to, misfortune or setbacks.
• Research Skills - Ability to design and conduct a systematic, objective, and critical investigation.