Date Posted: 11/30/2022 2:37:59 PM
Location: Orlando, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 10
Required Degree: Bachelors Degree
Salary (USD): $86,000 - $125,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Senior Project Superintendent positions with a company that designs and creates themed attractions, rides, and resorts.
Location: Orlando, FL
Compensation: $86K-$125K base salary, depending on experience + 5% Bonus
Benefits: Comprehensive benefits package includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) with 6% match, short/long-term disability, flexible spending/health savings accounts, Vacation plus paid Holidays, Personal Holidays and Sick Days, plus many great perks – including park passes, hotel discounts, and free Comcast cable and internet.
Vaccine Requirement: The company does not have a vaccination requirement or policy
As a Senior Project Superintendent, your responsibilities will include:
• Oversee all stages of construction for the Project Team.
• Manage interactions with the general contractors and serve as a liaison between the general contractors and the project team.
• Work closely with the Sr. Project Manager, Facility, and the Facility Design Manager to ensure accurate design and construction throughout the project development.
• Manage the other Project Superintendents with the daily management of the overall project site including all coordination activates between the various Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Architects, and Engineers and their Sub-Consultants, Show / Ride Vendors, and the various Park Operating Departments (Operations, Security, Food, Merchandise, etc.).
• Coordinate all the inspections and approvals with the authorities having jurisdiction (“AHJ”), i.e. the City, County, State inspecting agencies, and the third-party Materials and Testing firms assigned to the project.
• Directly supervise 2-5 employees and is responsible for managing multiple third-party vendors on site assisting in the management of the project including, but not limited to, the architects and engineers, third party materials and testing firms, specialty consultants (waterproofing, roofing, etc.).
• Educational and experience requirements include a two-year education beyond high school or equivalent combination of technical training and related experience and a minimum of five to ten years construction site supervision and layout experience.
o Bachelor’s degree or equivalent successive advancement in work experience is required. Technical school preferred.
o Prior experience as a project superintendent in construction – complex construction, such as Hotels, large Commercial, Retail, Entertainment, etc. Minimum experience as a project superintendent: 10-15 years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Full working knowledge of surveying techniques, equipment standards, and procedures is necessary.