Date Posted: 9/8/2022 5:45:58 PM
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Type: Full Time
Position: Project Manager (start as soon as possible)
Position Description: As our new Contract Project Manager you will contribute to business improvements for our region both towards customers as well as internal operations. These could be customer implementations, operational implementations and business improvements like automation and innovations. You are responsible for the management of projects to satisfy business needs, acquiring and utilizing the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, lead time and quality.
Location: Columbus, OH
Salary: Contract position for 6 months pay varies
• Proven ability to work with business leaders to develop logistic solutions based on an understanding of business needs and analysis of key data/metrics
• Experience with influencing and collaborating with cross-functional groups, assessing customer needs and ability to communicate and negotiate effectively with all levels inside and outside the organization
• Previous leadership in project management of competing long and short-term projects.
• Proficient writing and proofreading skills, technical skills, and advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to multi-task large volumes of work, deliver under tight timelines, and demonstrate excellent time management; understands that speed is critical to success in a demanding environment
• Demonstrated track record in new concept development, and process improvement
• Logistics background, and operations experience preferred
• Ability to travel
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in project management and a great interest in logistic business processes
• Experience with full cycle project management within warehouse or supply chain
• Shift easily between project execution and project management
• Experience in e-commerce and Omni-Channel operations
• Knowledge of WMS, ERP and other relevant logistics applications
• Experience in designing solutions for clients
• Knowledge of Fashion / Lifestyle logistics is a plus
• Strong communication skills and positive mentality
• Problem-solving and analytical skills
• Serve as subject matter expert with a broad and detailed knowledge of Logistics & Supply Chain Operations operating procedures.
• Collaborate with cross-functional partners to support critical business strategies and day-to-day operations.
• Responsible for execution of project charter primary work streams; supports development and implementation of project plan, timeline, communication and gaining leadership alignment, in partnership with key
• Influence cross-functional partners and gain alignment on operational strategies that support new business concepts or initiatives
• Identify and proactively solve for emerging trends including supply constraints, increased demand, cost efficiencies and waste reduction.
• Gather and solicit feedback through strong working relationships with the field; act on relevant feedback to drive improvements, develop/adjust strategies, and hindsight, redirecting priorities as needed.