Date Posted: 11/10/2022 1:32:36 PM
Location: Northeast Region, NY
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $130,000 - $160,000
POSITION: Director of Business Intelligence
DEPARTMENT: Information Technology (IT)
REPORTS TO: SVP of IT and Digital Services
FLSA STATUS: Salaried/Exempt
LOCATION: Remote, Hybrid, On-site Opportunity
As the world leader in live events and entertainment, the company has an extraordinary portfolio of venues, partners, owners, and live event experiences. We are looking to add an energetic and dynamic head of our business intelligence discipline to enable change through a data first approach for our venues and leadership.
The Director of Business Intelligence is a hands-on leader that drives subject matter expertise and thought leadership outwards into the organization. The role has responsibility for strategy, integrations with our platform, analytics creation, tools & dashboards across the company portfolio. This role will focus on bringing our global data platform to life, providing valuable insights driving competitive advantage and operational excellence.
The successful candidate will drive the global approach to Business Intelligence and Visualization, Self-Service, Enterprise Analytics and Standardized KPIs.
Working closely with our venues, leadership and executive sponsors, you will drive strategy, timelines, deliverables and delivery for our BI and Analytics capabilities. You will bring your operational knowledge to projects and optimizing usage and be point person to external partners, executives and our venues. You need to bring with you your creativity, forward thinking, operations passion and desire to make a difference. We will provide the technology strategy, remote work capabilities, community caring and switched-on people to work with.
If you have some of these skills and can think on your feet you should apply
• Knowledge of live event analytics, sports and/or food and beverage operations a plus
• Ability to design/make data available in a consumable format for analytics tools
• Hands on and management of the creation of analytics and dashboards
• Deliver and grown analytics dashboards across our various business disciplines
• Support leadership and executive analytics requirements
• Drive the adoption of self-service BI capabilities into our business units
• Manage the integrations between our various data sources and warehouse
• A passion for data
• Technology curiosity, especially around data and AI
• Communication at all levels inside and out of the company
• An attention to detail and inherent ability to multi-task
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for review of statistical and other financial records and information.