Date Posted: 7/22/2021 12:47:37 PM
Location: Prescott, AZ
Job Type: Full Time
Our client manufactures dry pumps systems and provides in-house servicing of dry pumps and turbomolecular pumps. Their products are designed, manufactured and refurbished with continued compliance and certification.
Position: Field Service Associate II
Location: Prescott, AZ
Pay: $60 - $75k
Under direct supervision, performs client-site servicing, repair and/or installation of company product(s). This job may include any aspect of product field support, including system hardware and software, and systems networking.
• Services equipment and/or products at customer sites or service center to include, all contracted preventative maintenance, unscheduled maintenance, consumable changes, installations and start-ups.
• Ability to interpret operation manuals to determine root cause of tool failures.
• Provides documentation of preventative maintenance, down time, issues and time spent preparing reports for product movement and justification for on-site service. Must show proficiency with using customers system.
• Perform preventive maintenance with little supervision.
• Ordering, expedition and notifying customers or management when replacement of product is necessary.
• Diagnoses mechanical, hardware, software and systems failures using service maintenance checklist and protocols.
• Comply with Finesse training for proper maintenance of parts usage and transactions.
• Complies with company’s safety policies, including participation in and completion of all required safety training.
• Maintains clean and safe working environment compliant with company and customer safety policies.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School or AS Associate of Science degree in Electronics or completion of accredited basic electronics program or equivalent experience.
• Preferred: Four (4) to Six (6) years of work related experience, preferably in the semiconductor industry.
• Working knowledge of mechanical skills. Working knowledge of principles of semiconductor and/or vacuum technology.
• Strong Customer Relations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot down to a component level.
• Working knowledge of computer systems including software packages such as Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer.
• Strong relationship building skills with ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues and customer.
• Demonstrated teamwork skills. Demonstrated excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Provide verification of good driving record if servicing customer offsite.