Date Posted: 10/12/2021 6:50:54 AM
Location: West Columbia, SC
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $100,000
Corporate Controller opportunity with an established, growing company. Must have at least 7-10 years corporate accounting or public accounting experience, with strong Excel and analytical skills. CPA a plus.
Responsible for monthly financial close process, development of KPIs, company financial and operational dashboards, and ad hoc reporting needs; quarterly forecasts and annual budget process.
Partial description and requirements:
• Execute all aspects of the month-end close cycle, including consolidation and analysis of financial statements and budget to actual analysis.
• Analyze account activity; prepare journal entries, financial statements and department spending analysis vs budget
• Serve as a primary resource to senior leadership for the development of key performance indicators, financial and operational dashboards, and ad hoc reporting
• Supervise a staff of two
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, with 7-10 years public or corporate accounting experience (CPA preferred)
• Strong Excel skills, with data modeling experience
• Self-starter who demonstrates strong technical, analytical and communication skills
• Experience with an ERP environment