Date Posted: 6/10/2021 5:16:13 PM
Location: Norfolk, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $130,000 - $200,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Federal Sales Account Manager.
• Identifying, qualifying, developing, proposing & closing opportunities with new customers.
• Minimum expectation is to achieve annual revenue objectives. (Objectives TBD)
• Strong core prospecting sales skills, including effective strategic questioning techniques
• Ability to plan, organize, develop, and complete a complex proposal response.
• Expertise and skills to create and identify demand, deliver solutions and value to end user customers.
• Skills and understanding regarding how to successfully navigate all phases and resources involved in a complex sales cycle.
• Able to express and consult a customer about their current state and developing a customer centric strategy to move to a future optimized state.
• Skilled at creating and delivering business case proposals.
• Experienced with high degree of proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
It requires a high level of daily activities such as: prospecting, cold calling, briefings, workshops, customer demonstrations, research, collaboration, managing proposal development, teamwork, and delegation. The Account Manager builds and maintains a strong presence within all named accounts and develops a network of colleagues, partners, resellers, and solution providers to help close new business. He or She creates new opportunities and is directly involved in developing and presenting products, solutions and/or services that specifically address a customer's needs. He or She must demonstrate strong knowledge of the company’s entire product line and offerings. He or She must effectively work with our Customer Focused Team (CFT) in all aspects of the sales cycle to effectively and successfully close business, manage the named, large accounts that constitute the assigned territory.
• Location: Richmond, VA – Hampton Roads, VA – Raleigh, NC -- Philadelphia, PA – Baltimore, MA
• Salary: Total 1st year compensation ranges from $130-200k (70/30 base/commission ratio). Where you land in the compensation band will rely on any prior sales experience.