Date Posted: 11/25/2020 9:46:08 AM
Location: Chico, CA
Job Type: Full Time
Min Years Experience Required: 4
Salary (USD): $75,000 - $100,000
A leading company in the development and administration of energy efficiency programs, such as the U.S. Department of Energy's Weatherization Assistance Protram (WAP) and the State of California Energy Savings Assistance Program (ESA), is looking for a technical leader with experience leading projects/programs and cross-functional teams.
Position: Program Manager
The Program Manager is responsible for managing the execution of the technical support contract, and is accountable for client satisfaction, program budget, and management of a multidisciplinary team of engineers, analysts and support staff. The Program Manager will provide support to other projects, such as proposal development, developing new lines of business, and supporting other clients on projects related to residential energy efficiency retrofits.
Location: Chico, CA
Compensation: $75k-$100k base salary, depending on experience, plus discretionary bonus
Benefits: Excellent comprehensive benefits program, includes; Company paid employee health and dental plans, Company paid life insurance, Personal Time Off and Holidays, Gym Membership subsidy, and 401(k).
- Manage Program execution and development, customers, staff, administration and reporting.
- Manage invoicing and billing.
- Manage Pilot and/or Special Projects
- Provide technical expertise and support technical training.
- Support RFP process and R&D
- Participate in cross-functional team projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Construction Management or Energy Efficiency or related field.
- 4+ years’ experience managing technical projects, including managing large scale projects/programs, leading cross-functional teams and supervising staff.
- Excellent Project Management skills and strong business acumen.
- Ability to transfer technical information and policy requirements into practical implementation strategies of energy efficiency projects and programs.
- Highly effective written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, including public speaking.
- Strong conflict resolution and team leadership skills.
- Normal user of Microsoft Office software and other computer programs for building analysis and modeling.
- 4+ years working in the building energy efficiency industry - energy audits and commercial lighting.
- Project Management certification, such as PMP
- Building science related certifications, such as BPI, HERS, CEM, CEA, etc., preferred.
- Energy engineering principles, building science, state and national energy standards and building codes.
- Advanced Excel skills.
This opportunity is right for you, if:
- You want to be part of a team that helps communities become more sustainable.
- You are looking for a supportive employer that helps their people to grow their careers in an encouraging, collaborative and positive culture.
- You want to work for a green company that will offer opportunities to be innovative and grow in your profession.
- You want to work in a growing industry for an established company with a long history and a reputation as a premier industry leader.