Date Posted: 11/23/2020 2:58:29 PM
Location: Dunedin, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $23 - $28
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Service Technician position.
Position Details: Service Technician
Locations: Dunedin, FL
Travel / Schedule: The vast majority of your service calls will be in the local area, so you are home most nights.
Salary: Target base rate ~$23 - $28/hr + O/T for hours over 40/wk
Benefits: A comprehensive corporate benefits package is provided including: Medical / Dental / Vision; company- provided vehicle and technology package; company card for all travel and work-related expenses. No out of pocket expenses!
Service Technician: As a Service Technician, you will operate on-site to perform preventive maintenance, repair equipment, and install replacement parts related to Ryko, MacNeil and competitor’s vehicle wash equipment and accessories. The Service Technician will be proactive to engage with customers to identify maintenance needs or products that may enhance the customer’s equipment performance. You will be expected to be able to adeptly read and interpret schematics, and have good technical troubleshooting skills (electrical, electronic and mechanical). You must also have a clean driving record (no more than three moving violations in past five years). The technician will also train customers on basic equipment maintenance.
• Perform service work on vehicle wash equipment and accessories including troubleshooting of electrical, electronic, and mechanical problems to ascertain the needed corrective action
• Identify and diagnose performance concerns with equipment to replace, repair, or adjust parts and systems
• Educate and present to customers on new or enhanced products and services.
• Inspect, lubricate and check wax and detergent levels as applicable
• Provide customers with a summary of equipment performance and provide solutions for enhanced performance.
• Run equipment through "cycles" to ensure the complete system is functioning properly
• Advise customer of necessary service work and make recommendations to customers
• Following unit installation, inspect equipment to ensure proper function
• Develop and maintain good rapport with customers, constantly striving to provide outstanding service