Date Posted: 10/13/2021 4:00:41 PM
Location: Eagle Rock, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $70,000 - $80,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Regulatory Compliance Engineer
Location: Eagle Rock, VA, about 40 minutes outside Roanoke, VA.
Travel: This is not a traveling position.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:30 – 3:30.
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 salary.
• Determine Quality Assurance Requirements (QAR) and Documentation needs for certifications and coordinate with internal Quality, Engineering and Technical Documentation personnel to implement and achieve requirements.
• Collaborate with product managers, R&D, and manufacturing to educate on regulatory requirements.
• Coordinate with certifying agencies to identify and meet certification regulations and ensure compliance.
• Coordinate third party inspection and testing as required per the QAR, regulations, directives, and customer requests.
• Work with vendors and other outside sources to communicate regulatory requirement and establish means to assure compliance to respective directives.
• Investigate logistic and monetary implications to pursue conformance to the regulations and directives of untapped markets.
Requirements: The Ideal candidate for this position has an engineering degree and an eye for detail. If you have a couple years’ experience in regulatory compliance, specifically; certifying equipment to EAC, ATEX, CE or NR-12 standards you will move to the top of the list. Your ability to work efficiently as a team player with a customer focus will set you apart.
• Four-year degree in Mechanical or Electrical engineering preferred.
• Working knowledge of UL standards, EU directives, OSHA regulations.
• Detailed and clear oral and written communication skills
• Full Health Insurance
• 401k: Will match up to 5%
• Many more not listed here…