Date Posted: 11/21/2023 8:00:00 AM
City, State: Bridgeview, IL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $30 - $34
• Title: Industrial Maintenance Associate
• Location: Bridgeview, IL (Chicago)
• Schedule: You will work 12-hr night shifts (7p – 7a) on a 2-2-3 schedule (2 days on – 2 days off – 3 days on, then the opposite the following week). That gives you seven days off every two weeks!
• Compensation: ~$30/hr - $34/hr
o Bonuses/Additional Compensation: $5K sign-on bonus
• Benefits: Company offers an excellent benefits package to include:
o Medical (Comprehensive PPO, two HRA Plans and an HSA plan)
o Dental (basic and comprehensive coverage)
o Vision (basic and premier coverage)
o Prescription drug coverage
o 401K with a 6% company match (Eligible to participate from day one (1) with 100 % vesting in all company provided funds immediately)
o New Hire Wellness Bonus (see plan details)
o Healthcare and Dependent day care flexible spending accounts
o Livongo diabetes program
o Corporate discounts
Position Description: In this role you will be responsible for all machine maintenance, including preventative maintenance, tier 1 repair of production equipment, utilities and facilities including, but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair at the company’s extrusion and thermoforming plant in Bridgeview, IL. Some specific responsibilities include:
• Examine mechanical equipment to diagnose problems. Disassemble, repair/replace and maintain machinery and mechanical equipment including such devises as motors, conveyors, pumps, belts, chains, etc.
• Clean, lubricate, and adjust equipment when needed.
• Read mechanical prints and technical data during the installation, maintenance and repair of equipment. In addition, the ability read and interpret PI&D drawings are a plus.
• Repair parts that require minor machine work or welding when needed.
• Use precision measuring tools/devices, hand tools, and testing instruments.
• Assist with all major and minor electrical repairs including 480V 3-phase motor repairs/installation, motor starter circuit repairs, VFD drives, photo-optic sensing devices, proximity switches, E-Stop circuitry, and ground fault detection in accordance to the guidelines established by the company’s “Electrical Safety Program”.
• Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have troubleshooting and maintenance experience with Mechanical Systems (motors, conveyors, pumps, valves, belts, chains, gears, hydraulics, pneumatics, rollers, etc) .