Date Posted: 9/18/2023 10:47:33 AM
City, State: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $70,000 - $70,000
Title: Warehouse Manager
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Benefits: Comprehensive Corporate Benefits Package; PTO, 401k
Travel: 10%, occasional overnight travel for training.
The Warehouse Manager oversees and coordinates the daily warehouse activities. The position is responsible for implementing procedures, productivity, quality control, inventory management, staff training, and communicating standards and achieving the appropriate processing level of volume within time limits.
• Achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
• Receiving, identifying, dispatching, and assuring quality of products shipped.
• Organize and maintain inventory and storage area.
• Ensure shipments and inventory transactions are accurate.
• Communicate job expectations and coach employees.
• Maintain item records, document necessary information, and utilize reports to project warehouse status and needs.
• Confer and coordinate activities with other departments and facilities.
• 3+ years of Warehouse Management experience.
• Knowledge of warehouse software, and MS Office.
• Ability to analyze data.
• Hands on leadership approach.
• Strong communication skills.