Date Posted: 11/22/2021 5:57:57 PM
Location: Bridgeton, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $36 - $36
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for an Electro-Mechanic Maintenance Technician
Location: Bridgeton, NJ
Shift: Rotating shift (8 hrs for 5 days on 1st shift; one day off then 8 hrs for 5 days on 2nd shift; one day off then 8 hrs for 5 days on 3rd shift then one day off then repeat). Your first 90-120 days will be getting trained 8-4 M-F.
Salary: $35.76/hr + shift differential + plenty of overtime; you will receive a $1/hr annual increase every year as well as a bump when the Union raises contract rates. First year W2 will likely be >$85K
Benefits: Offers a comprehensive flexible benefits program including medical insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, flexible spending account, 401(k), and company-funded pension. Additional benefits include paid vacation and holidays, tuition reimbursement, and product rebates.
Relocation: Offer relocation assistance for military veterans who do not have access to their military move on a case-by-case basis.
Position Description: Electro-Mechanic Maintenance Technician
As an Electro-Mechanic Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for all mechanical and electrical maintenance of process equipment and general facility equipment. Specific responsibilities include:
• Perform corrective, preventative, and predictive maintenance on production-related equipment.
• Ensure proper and safe operation of all Production machine systems.
• Communicate and work with Plant Engineering Manager, Maintenance Supervisors, Production Supervisors, Scheduler, and all other production staff.
• Troubleshoot, maintain, and install Mechanical, Electrical (PLC’s), Pneumatic, and Hydraulic systems to provide maximum percentage of uptime possible.
• Troubleshoot and fix manufacturing equipment such as wrappers and motors at the plant.
• Install control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breakers panels.
• Connect power cables to equipment and installs grounding leads.
• Monitor and ensures that the equipment is in excellent condition for operation.
• Basic Electrical familiarity is a MUST
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with preventive and corrective maintenance on electrical and/or mechanical systems. Multi-functional experience is preferred, but you will be trained in areas you’re not as familiar in.
• Ability to troubleshoot and identify faults utilizing schematics, blueprints, diagrams
• Knowledge of maintenance safety procedures and ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Passing the Ramsay Maintenance Test, check out this YouTube video on how to pass the first time!