Date Posted: 11/23/2020 3:26:00 PM
Location: Easton, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $25 - $40
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Service Technician .
Position Description: Service Technician
This role works with customers to solve problems and nurture professional relationships and is the driving force behind the successful reputation that company has established nationwide. This role will require travel in the immediate area and will have you working onsite at customer facilities. You will be provided a company phone, laptop, credit card, service van, and select tools for use on specialty equipment.
• Professionally install, maintain and repair customer compressed air equipment in assigned branch territory, including after-hours emergency when necessary
• Systematically analyze mechanical, electrical, refrigeration and controls sub-systems to provide customers with root causes of problem and solutions to correct them
• Support customers with recommendations on maintenance intervals and system improvements
• Responsible for learning and following all applicable procedures and work instructions relating to the Company’s quality and environmental system
• Job performance is measured by:
o Detailed and timely completion of service orders
o Accuracy of troubleshooting and problem diagnosis
o High customer satisfaction
o Low inventory variance of company issued parts and tools
o Ability to learn the operation and service needs of new products and technologies
o Cleanliness and appearance of job site after job completion
o Detailed and timely completion of timesheets and expense reports
o Test grades on completion of factory schools
The ideal fit for these positions is any civilian or military service member with a strong technical foundation. If you have experience working with compressors or generators that will put you in strong contention for a successful interview. They want candidates who are excited about the opportunity, motivated to learn and grow within their company, and are dedicated to their clients.
• Aptitude to learn mechanical, electrical, refrigeration and controls systems.
• Ability to systematically troubleshoot equipment problems.
• Good customer service skills.
• Valid driver’s license and good driving record.
• SAP experience preferred
• Location: Worcester, MA and Easton, MA
• Salary: $24-28/hr plus sales incentives for selling products and services while in the field.
• Hours: M-F 8am-5pm. Expect to work 38-45hrs/week based on service area needs. You will be paid for 40hrs even if you worked less than that.