Date Posted: 7/21/2021 3:15:34 PM
Location: Eaton, NJ
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $52,000 - $56,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Manufacturing Technician positions with a company that manufactures delivery systems, specialized catheters, introducers, stents, other laser cut devices, and wire formed components.
Location: Eaton, NJ
Salary: $52K to $56K + OT
Shift: 6am to 2:30pm, Monday through Friday
As a Manufacturing Technician, you may be responsible for the manufacturing and / or assembly operations within any one of the following areas - Laser Machining. The role will be a hands-on interaction with the operations team ensuring daily continuity of manufacturing processes and in-process inspections / product verification. As a member of the Manufacturing Team, you will be expected to work directly with other technicians on a daily basis ensuring product integrity / quality is met at all times. Responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for manufacturing and / or assembly of medical devices in a fast-paced production environment following specific procedures and manufacturing instructions with daily goals.
• Perform equipment set-up, operation, and in-process inspection in order to accomplish assigned task(s).
• Ability to learn and comprehend a broad understanding of various equipment set-ups (example - laser, CNC, micro blasting, assembly) and / or general operations in a medical device manufacturing / assembly environment.
• Ability to perform delicate, repetitive tasks is essential to many operations in the various manufacturing departments here at the organization.
• Ability to physically handle small, delicate parts is crucial. Position may require using microscope up to 8 hours per day.
• Ability / capability to read and understand established work instructions, process guidelines, visual workmanship standards, technical drawings, cGMP / ISO / FDA documentation, and design details.
• Must be able to understand and perform in-process inspection to assure workmanship and quality of in process medical devices.
• Position may require standing up to 8 hours per day.
• Position may require working in a cleanroom environment for up to 8 hours per day.
• Good interpersonal skills and written communication skills are important.
• Must be able to work to production timelines, as customer satisfaction and delivery are key.
• Experience in microscope inspection, small parts manufacturing, and process troubleshooting is a plus.
• Previous medical device manufacturing experience is preferred, but not required.