Date Posted: 11/23/2022 10:37:50 AM
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $80,000 - $100,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Project Manager positions with one of the largest suppliers of turnkey turbine-generator services in the US and around the world.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Compensation: $80K-$100K Salary + billable OT up to $120K
• Bonuses/Additional Compensation - $8K-$15K relocation
Travel: local to St. Louis
Benefits: 401(k) w/ employer match; medical, dental, vision through UMR, paid time off.
Vaccine Requirement: None
As the Project Manager in the Repairs Division, you will oversee ongoing and new projects focusing on power plant repairs. You will manage project schedules including employee on-site and in-shop scheduling. You will assist in all training programs. You will review and correct job reports and create and update databases. You will also interface and manage other division needs within the STL facility.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, or Management OR equivalent military training from a maintenance specialty.
• Have capacity to manage high-stress situations.
• Possess big picture thinking and vision.
• Strong leadership and communication skills necessary.