Date Posted: 9/22/2022 12:11:02 PM
Location: Conyers, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $70,000 - $80,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for Quality Supervisor positions with the industry-leading manufacturer of insulated panel systems, a supplier of aftermarket parts and replacement equipment and provider of seamless installation services.
Location: Conyers, GA
Compensation: Target Annual Base $65,000 - $85,000
Bonus: Performance Bonus Target 5%-10%
Shift: 1st shift (8-11 hrs varies – early start may be as of 6am)
Travel: 5% local travel. Overnight travel is extremely rare, but when required it is scheduled in advance.
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision | PTO | Paid Holidays Off | 401 (k) with match | Tuition Reimbursement
As a Quality Supervisor, you will be reporting to the Plant Manager. You will be directly responsible for supervising, planning, coordinating, directing, and implementing the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production of products that are consistent to the company’s established high standards. Some areas of responsibility will be in developing, implementing, and maintaining the factory Quality Management System. You will be supervising and directing activities of the factory quality team. You will assist the manufacturing staff in resolving quality issues with manufactured products. Some of the administrative functions you will be responsible for will include:
• Maintaining the factory Data Management Process to provide timely, accurate, and high-quality data.
• Developing and conducting quality training for manufacturing teams.
• Developing and implementing the factory process control plan.
• Leading continuous improvement activities focused on quality related activities.
• Ideal candidate for this position is someone with a strong leadership background, specifically in a manufacturing environment.
• At least 1 year of Quality Supervisor experience with you or equivalent.
• Six Sigma Lean, Kaizen, and/or Continuous Improvement training or certifications.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and strong track record as a leader in communicating to team members as you will have team members directly reporting to you.
• Capable of working well with vendors and individuals from all levels of an organization.
• If you are someone with a data driven mindset, with experience in statistical and continuous improvement tools, you will be a great fit for this role.