Date Posted: 11/22/2021 1:55:33 PM
Location: Austell, GA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $45,000 - $55,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Sales Hunter
Job Title: Sales Hunter
Locations: Knoxville Tennessee, Atlanta Georgia, Tampa Florida, & Raleigh-Durham North Carolina
Travel: Yes, 40-50% (Local to assigned territory)
Salary: $45,000-$55,000 base salary with competitive commission structure. Strong performers can make north of six figures.
Benefits: Offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vison and prescription insurance along with paid vacations, holidays, 401(K), and many other employee programs.
Position Description: Sales Hunter
Sales Hunter is responsible for strategic selling of company products and services to develop and expand a sales territory vertical market. Each territory vertical may consist of healthcare facilities, building engineers, property managers, building owners, data centers, contractors, distribution centers, telecom, and federal, state, and local government.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Persuading clients of the appropriate product or service that best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, application, service, delivery, and price.
• Reviewing and determining project’s requirements, preparing quotes, presenting solutions, and negotiating purchase with customer.
• Demonstration/reporting of customer calls to targeted clients.
• Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
• Communicate effectively in both written reports and verbal feedback to management team.
• Developing new customers through prospecting, generating leads, qualifying accounts.
• Representing and maintaining a professional image and representation of company.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
• Creating sales proposals to drive continuous improvement and generate new opportunities and revenue within a given sales territory or market.
• Following up on quotes, contract renewals, contract proposals, and engineering quotes.
• Creating demand by pursuing leads via cold calling, bid websites, research, etc.
• Reporting of all sales activity into CRM, including appointments, calls, leads, account, and opportunity updates, NFPA 110 presentations, etc.
Requirements: This company knows what they want and that’s a sales professional or junior military officer with strong leadership experience and a passion for a career in sales. The ideal candidate for this position has strong self-drive as well as unflappable integrity. You must be able to communicate effectively both with internal team members and clients. Demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively and interface with clients regularly.
Other conditions may include:
• Strong communications skills both written and oral
• Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
• Experience in creating effective presentations and demos
• Ability to present to small and large audiences
• Experience with heavy equipment extremely helpful
• Comfortable talking with all levels within an account,
• Ability to work independently and in a team setting
• Must be Covid-19 vaccinated
Keys to Success:
Attention to detail and effective problem solving are crucial. Must be able to communicate effectively and have a drive to achieve success.
Ensure a clean and professional appearance for the interviews.
• Prepare a minimum of one example of a challenge/scenario you oversaw in the military and what factors drove you to success.
• Research the company and their mission set. Understand how your background can impact their team and culture.
• Be inquisitive; ask questions regarding their business, how they plan to utilize your skills demonstrated in the interview process and what expectations are.