Date Posted: 10/26/2022 11:46:28 AM
Location: Centralia, WA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $28 - $33
Position Description: Crane Technician
Company is seeking to fill an immediate need for a Crane Technician with experience in heavy equipment and/or electrical repair. As a Crane Technician your role will consist primarily of erection, disassembly, maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of Company’s leased cranes.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance on installed cranes.
• Responsible for planning and coordinating routine inspections, repairs resulting from inspections, and execution of aftermarket upgrades.
• Creating Daily work plans and end of day reports
• Lead teams to assemble and disassemble cranes as necessary.
• Be the primary point of contact with customers throughout projects.
• Must have a strong understanding of AC/DC electromechanical systems.
• Ability to read blueprints, schematics, and wire diagrams
• 2+ years repairing heavy equipment.
• 2+ years repairing 3-phase motors (HVAC experience is a plus).
• Rigging experience is a plus.
• Comfortable working at heights up to 600 ft. and in tight spaces.
• Valid driver’s license.
Vaccine not required
Location: Centralia, WA (Can live anywhere within 45 minutes from Centralia)
Compensation & Benefits -
• Pay: $28 - $33/hr + Overtime (Average 1st year compensation $80K-90K)
• Company Vehicle + fuel card
• Full comprehensive benefits package
7:30AM – 4:30PM Monday – Friday (Opportunity for out-of-state travel on volunteer basis, available after 6 months)
• Subject to Drug Test
• Clean Driving Record