Date Posted: 11/23/2020 3:01:48 PM
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $20 - $22
Company: National Carwash Solutions https://ncswash.com
National Carwash Solutions leads the way as North America’s top car wash solution provider. Top brands offer high-quality products backed by the best in service for an unparalleled value that boosts profit margins and increases your return on investment. As trends shift, they anticipate needs, improve practices and create value.
Great service is the driving force behind all that NCS does. Their bundled solutions provide customized services, so the customer gets exactly what they need, when they need it. From product education, maintenance and repair services, to consultations regrading finance, construction and installation, their knowledgeable team is here to help every step of the way.
Parts Department Assistant Manager: As the Parts Department Assistant Manager, you will be at the front line of our customer service team. You will assist the Parts Department Manager in making our customers the most delighted car wash owners in the industry.
• Assist the parts department manager with customers finding products and counter sales
• Take phone calls from customers needing assistance with ordering or technical assistance with their car washes
• Be proactive with customers, providing solutions to their problems
• Assist the shipping and receiving clerk in stocking parts bins and chemical racks (chemicals are in 5 gallon jugs up to 55 gallon drums)
• Assist the delivery drivers in pulling orders and palletizing them in preparation for shipment
• Comply with all applicable OSHA, EPA, DOT, local regulatory laws, and company safety policies
• Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of this position at any time
• Physical stamina is required
• Required to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
• Ability to climb ladders safely
• Required to stand for prolonged periods of time
• An amazing, customer-service focused attitude and drive to make customers happy
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Clean driving record with no more than 3 moving violations within the past 5 years; no more than 2 preventable, at-fault accidents within the past 5 years
• No impaired driving convictions within the past 5 years, and no charges currently pending
• Experience with data entry and general use on computer systems
Locations: Denver, CO
Salary: $20-22/hr + O/T for hours over 40/wk
Benefits: A comprehensive corporate benefits package is provided including: Medical / Dental / Vision; company- provided vehicle and technology package; company card for all travel and work-related expenses. No out of pocket expenses!
Why I Would Take This Job: NCS is growing and building out a strong service team to support that growth. This role has all of the benefits of field service (variety, autonomy, flexibility) while still allowing you to be home almost every night. Company provided vehicle and company card also mean no out of pocket expenses for you. Great overall opportunity.
Keys to a Successful Interview: NCS will move quickly for the right candidate. First step is typically a phone screen followed quickly by an onsite interview. The onsite interview will typically consist of a formal, behavioral based interview (tell me about a time when…) while also asking pointed questions to assess your technical skills and troubleshooting abilities. Be prepared to do a walkthrough of a nearby carwash so that they can get a feel for your familiarity with the processes and fundamentals of their products. If all goes well, you can expect a quick offer. They know good people are in demand!