Date Posted: 9/14/2021 11:52:15 AM
Location: Madison, CT
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $75,000
Orion Talent, the nation’s largest military recruiting firm, is currently recruiting transitioning or former military professionals for a Field Service Engineer
Location: Madison, CT (20 min from New Haven)
Start Date: January 2022
Benefits: Offers a competitive compensation, a fun culture.
Position Description: General Manager
Our General Manager will oversee day-to-day operations of the business and any other duties assigned by the owners. The owners will not be involved in the business day to day. Training will be provided to calibrate expectations. Our General Manager needs to enjoy interacting with people and be able to manage their time effectively.
This is a seasonal business, and some of the team will take off during the slow months (November to December). The GM will work throughout the year, but some down time will be expected during these months including time off between Christmas and New Year. The summer on the other hand is a busy time for the GM.
A structured initial training will include the GM doing treatments for the first month, then moving into the office to handle in bound new clients, planning routes, and ensuring all policies, procedures and SOPs are being followed.
• Manage and execute client sales & education processes via phone and online sales channels
• Deal directly with our clients either by telephone, email, and/or text messages to respond to inquiries and resolve complaints
• Manage client accounts via proprietary software system
• Develop, monitor, and ensure completion of field technician schedules on a daily basis. The team is 15 total staff and 9 trucks total. A typical day during peak season can be as much as 170 treatments.
• Manage office staff and field technicians on a daily basis to include scheduling and payroll
• Complete billing and invoicing of clients on a daily basis
• Daily, weekly, monthly tracking of business performance against strategic goals in our growth plan
• High school diploma, general equivalency diploma (GED) or equivalent
• Competent computer skills including Google Mail and MS Office suite (MS Word, Excel, etc.), some ramp up will be expected and training provided.
• Strong administrative, organization and filing skills
• Phone sales experience preferred, not required
• CRM software experience preferred, not required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Outgoing and personable
• Interpersonal skills with an ability to support and hold staff accountable
• Strong verbal and written and communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Data collection and analysis
• Service orientation
• Stress tolerance