Date Posted: 5/25/2023 2:15:14 PM
Location: Westborough, MA
Job Type: Full Time
Salary (USD): $44 - $57
• Title: Solar Field Service Electrician
• Location: Westborough, MA (117 Flanders Road, Unit 100
Westborough, MA 01581) – is where you will have hands-on training with the team, and this is where their Warehouse for southern mass is located.
• Shift: This will be day-shift M-F.
• Compensation: $44-$57/hr
• Company will provide a company truck and employee will be dispatched from their home to various sites in their region
• Personal vehicle: paid per mile through the company portal
• PPE safety equipment is provided
• Two weeks’ PTO
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc.
• Travel: Travel will be within the region surrounding southern Massachusetts. Locations include Franklin, MA; Framingham, MA; Westborough, MA; Taunton, MA and other parts of Southern Massachusetts. If you live in southern MA weekend travel will not be needed, but hotels are an option and will be reimbursed by the company if needed.
Position Description: Solar Field Service Technician – Your primary responsibility will be to install and perform preventative maintenance on company’s award winning solar panels.
Requirements: Company’s solar panel team is seeking a self-driven leader with a strong background in electrical installation/maintenance/troubleshooting. The ideal fit for this role is a candidate with a background in industrial or commercial Solar Panel installation. Additional requirements listed below:
• Journeyman’s Electrician License is required
• Experience maintaining electrical/electronic industrial equipment
• Strong troubleshooting background and experience changing out inverters
• Knowledge of Solar PV systems, their operation, and maintenance looks great
• Knowledge of electricity, voltage and current relationships for both AC and DC circuits
• OSHA training and certification is strong preferred, not required
• NABCEP certification strongly preferred, not required
• Valid Drivers' License