The following terms and conditions about participating within our online communities are to make sure we provide a quality, respectful environment for our followers and fans.
Please read the following carefully, as it provides information about sharing and contributing content and how we will respond to anything that is abusive, unsuitable or derogatory.
Important points to be aware of:
- The terms, conditions and policies that belong to specific social networks, for example LinkedIn, also apply to any official Orion Talent profiles that they house. It is important that you follow these terms and conditions, as well as ours.
- While Orion Talent has official profiles on several social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, etc.), this does not mean that we are endorsing their products or services.
- From time to time we may share items or talk about products or services we think are interesting. This does not mean we are agreeing or supporting a point of view or endorsing a product or service. And we cannot guarantee the accuracy of content not posted by us.
- If you can't access the social network at all, it is up to the individual social network to fix this and it isn't something that we can resolve.
- If you are not able to use or access official Orion Talent social media profiles, or websites linked to through them, while we will do our best to fix any problems, we are not legally responsible for any problems this causes.
- We want to create open, respectful communication within our social media profiles. While we work hard to moderate anything that is offensive, unsuitable or derogatory, we are not legally responsible for content posted by third parties.
- It is a fact that our online communities proactively share information, however, we can't guarantee the accuracy of content that is not posted by us.
- We are happy for you to share and comment on content that we post to our official social media profiles, provided that you do not alter it and that you cite us as the source. Please be aware that the design of these profiles and content that we post on them is the copyright of Orion Talent LLC and our rights are reserved. All trade marks, company names, logos and designs used on our official social media profiles are the intellectual property of Orion Talent.
- Any photos, videos, or imagery that Orion Talent LLC may publish, post or share which contains US Military personnel, vehicles, equipment, uniforms, etc. is officially the property of the United States Department of Defense. Please note: The appearance of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) visual information does not imply or constitute DoD endorsement.
- While we want to be as helpful as we can, we do not provide detailed information pertaining to specific jobs available, hiring, tax credits, or other specialist advice through our social media profiles. If you would like more information about these topics, please contact us directly via this online form for assistance.
- Unless clearly stated otherwise, official Orion Talent social media profiles are aimed at people in the US and designed for use in the US. If you have queries and are not based in the US, please use this form to Contact us.
- We think it is essential to keep your personal information secure. While we want to provide you with help on our social media profiles, we ask that you do not post personal information unless we specifically request you to do so in a private message, and even then, we will only ever ask you for contact details and NEVER for your account information.
- We may monitor and record comments and conversations to help improve our services.
Practical ways to help us build quality, respectful online communities
We want to make sure our online communities are open, respectful and valuable spaces where everyone's voice can be heard. To help us do this, we ask that when participating on official Orion Talent social media profiles, you agree not to:
- copy, download, transfer, modify, or otherwise use or commercially exploit the content or any part, of this website, without our prior permission
- use these online spaces for illegal purposes or to breach any laws
- upload or transmit through these profiles any computer viruses or material that is defamatory, offensive or obscene
- harass, cause distress or inconvenience to, or infringe the rights of, another person
- try to access to administrator areas, features or functions of these profiles without authorization
- use our official profiles or content on them in any way not permitted by these terms.
We want to cultivate public dialogue with our fans and followers and encourage you to share your content with us, however, if individuals break these rules, we will, if appropriate, suspend, terminate or change the conditions of their access.
There are also some occasions where we might change or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, all or part of our social media profiles. Please bear with us if we do this - we are constantly working to improve our online communities and make them as beneficial as possible.
Last Updated: 03/09/2017