Position ID: # EB-6762198669
Date Posted: 1/25/2023 11:28:20 AM
Location: Devens, MA
Salary: $35 - $40
Job DescriptionOrion Talent is helping a client hire a Field Service Engineer in Devens, MA
Shift: Mon-Friday 1st shift
Compensation: $35-$40/hr based on qualifications and experience!
Benefits: Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance on first of month following Start Date, 12 paid holidays!
Travel: up to 50% travel, and remainder on site doing Factory Acceptance Testing
Vaccine Requirement: Required
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting customers with onsite services including System Installation / Preventive Maintenance / Qualification Testing of the companies process equipment. This individual will be working closely with our Project Teams, Engineering staff and System End Users to verify each system meets their required specifications.
• System setup for testing with required tanks, hoses and testing equipment.
• Configuration setup for various instrumentation transmitters.
• Initial system commissioning of mechanical and electrical equipment.
• Assemble standard testing protocols with required adjustments.
• Execute and provide oversight of commissioning / qualification / validation activities.
• Coordinate with cross functional team to meet project deadlines.
• Maintain a positive customer experience during system testing.
• Support continuous improvement withing the systems group.
• 25% travel may be required for onsite services.
• 1-3 years of process equipment experience preferred.
• Knowledge of engineering documentation, P&ID’s, GAs, and electrical type documents.
• Experience with MS Office products Word, Visio and Excel is required.
• Good communication skills (verbal and written) are required
• Electrical and controls experience is a plus
A leading global provider of fine separations technology products and services for the purification of pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical compounds. The business is centered around liquid chromatography as a full-range supplier of bulk packing materials, lab and production scale systems, and associated services. However, the company also has a long history in manufacturing unit operations, such as TFF, biosynthesis systems, and precision dilution systems that are engineered for the demanding applications in the production of regulated drug therapies.